Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Beginning

I've taken I few writing classes through the years and one thing I remeber is the discussion of who will your audience be. What I can't remember wether or not it was supposed to be one of the more important parts. And the other thing was what are you going to write about the theme the purpose. Those two things alone ought to be the first two things I figure out. But I have no idea either way. I would eventually love a huge readership and to be a popular blogger where people became enthralled with the things of my life. But I guess we can all dream.
I decided to start this blog after becoming completely enthralled in La Gringa's Blogocito. It made me miss writing. Writing has always been one of my favorite things , but in the past couple of years I've set much of that aside.
I think I'll finish this blog with a couple of quick comments about who I am. I'm 25 years old, currently 16 weeks pregnant, preparing to move out of parents home (which I've lived for 22 years, they're selling) to an apartment in the wonderfully safe quiet area of South Norfolk. The baby's father , my boyfriend is from Honduras and we'll be starting a new life in a sense. I promise to write more soon if anyone happens to read this.

No comments: