Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Slight Misdirection

So as I’ve begun blogging about books on my other blog, I’ve paid a little more attention to the Google Analytics, and have notice that  some  people may have arrived here after searching common “laundry” terms.  My apologies; when I first started this blog it was not at all on my radar the thought of being found in a search engine for some one looking up how one might wash they’re new silk delicates (assuming you would wash silk?).  It does turn out I have a great name and title for a niche blog if I wanted to talk about stain removal, but as my iron serves a more “decorative” purpose, and most of my laundry loads are a rainbow of colors, you will find no useful laundry tips here.  My apologies for those misdirection's.   

The only slightly maybe related topic you may find here is I plan to embark on learning how to sew.  I have not the first clue; well maybe a little clue, I can  thread a needle and sew a button (though probably not correctly).  I plan to start by making my daughters a “ticky- tacky” doll…pray for me, I’ll need all the help I can get.

No comments: