Friday, November 16, 2007

Limbolistic

      The closet I've come to having a minimalistic approach on anything is to just not approach it. Whether that being packing, cleaning, or washing clothes. Right now the whole house looks like a tornado went through it,just don't tell my mom, and mom disregard last statement. She's coming down next Wednesday for Thanksgiving. She was here last month and the house was pretty clean except the second bedroom. I did work on the second bedroom but for only one day. Tonight I begin cleaning.
      Turns out I have the time to clean now. My Honduran boyfriend was in a car accident which led to charges by the city. In the process of trying to do the right thing, go to court, turn himself in for the warrant, ICE has decided to put a hold on him. The kind deputy in the city jail informed me he would be shipped to Washington, or New York and not even go to court. Thank you kind deputy for your misinformation. So now he waits for court before he's even to be given to ICE. So where we go from here I'm not really sure. The city jail now has a visitor list the inmate must fill out with the names of those he wishes to visit. With luck someone has helped him fill out these forms, and spelling of my name will not become an issue. So in the mean while I've set up a prepaid phone account and sent a letter with my phone number in it, hopefully which he'll get before court and he can tell me if I should go ahead and hire the attorney or not. So it's been a little rough, going home alone.
      All this happened yesterday, in the mean while I had a doctor's appointment in which the physicians assistant wanted me to return same day for a non stress test, which she stressed could not wait. First thing this morning I called they had me come in, and doctor says the lines were beautiful. Perhaps maybe I just don't feel her? Perhaps that's what I told you to start with, but far be it for me to make any judgment call, I cause I'm just the "host" (animal) so to speak. As well the cat yesterday knocked over a can of mineral spirits which spilled on top and possibly into the dryer, so I ran it on the fluff cycle and prayed it wouldn't catch fire. Then I ran it this morning on a normal cycle for a little while so as of yet it has not. Luckily.
      So that's my life as of right now, basically in limbo.

No comments: