Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2 cm's what's the other 8 waiting for...

So I went to the doctor last Thursday and the doctor says I'm already 2 cm dilated, he'd be surprised if I made it another week. That would be tomorrow. So I'm ready waiting, not so patiently, I need the vacation. The unpaid vacation that will be nothing short of tiring I'm sure, I'm actually looking forward to. I'm pretty tired right now because I don't really sleep to well, waking up for midnight bathroom breaks at least twice and the fact I am never comfortable in any position anymore.


So I think it was Thursday or Friday I honestly don't remember for sure but the moved my boyfriend again. He is now in Florence County, Arizona. At least he was as of last night. I called the attorney this morning and we made some calls to verify were he was and as of this morning he doesn't seem to be in Arizona or Texas for that matter. I ask him to call me around ten his time and that would be twelve here. So i'm just waiting right now.

No comments: