Tuesday, December 18, 2007

need to rest... maybe tomorrow

exhausted beyond belief... I worked till 9:30pm last night trying to do as much as possible so I could be prepared for the overload of work I knew I would have today. The other girl is on vacation, so I'm actually really glad I did because today's been crazy with everything I've had to do. So right now, I'm very, very tired.

So back to the immigration issues. I've spoken with a couple, well more then a couple of attorney's. They all want his papers from INS. Well those are sitting in inmate property at the regional jail. In the meanwhile no one from INS will still talk to me despite the fact one actually tried to return my call. Last Friday at around 7pm. So the attorney I actually hired is going to go ahead and file the paperwork assuming we will be going to Arlington, but "will be very unhappy" should it be a different court. So my answer to that is does the paperwork make that much difference change the mailing address. So I have to go by the office tomorrow at 9:30am and now have to ask my boss for the time off though he's already flipping out about the one not being here. So I was going to go home at 5:30 and rest but now I have to finish the things I would have done first thing in the morning. Oh well here goes got work to do.

No comments: