Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Glimpse of What's To Be


these little purple flowers are on the side of the side walk next to my car so everyday when i get home they greet me



this little magenta guy is a little further up the sidewalk and always seems a little sad.







this little daisy i almost didn't see he was hiding next to the house





these butter cups almost got lost in the mix of dandelions next to the street





the beginnings of even more dandelions....not that we need anymore





and little blue flowers which are much like the purple ones but indeed different




all of these flowers are what make up my yard, even more so then grass, I think most all of these separately are considered weeds, but what i consider a beautiful flowerbed that requires no maintenance



~a special thanks to my mother for her blog and the idea which can be seen here Round The Bend

1 comment:

Carletta said...

Good Job Cindy!
I especially like the dandelion seed and the daisy.
You're Welcome.
Your Daddy says "at work?" :)