Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring

So this morning I was thinking about beginnings, seeing as today is the first day of spring, I often equate it the same. New plants, new life, Sunday will be Easter, which is definitely a new beginning for all Christians. It made me think back to all my new beginnings. It was about this time last year Lily was conceived, and now a year later she feels like shes always been here, like my mom says, but so much has changed. My Mom and Dad moved to another state, I got an apartment, I had Lily, and got married, and I bought my first lawn mower. Sorry had to throw that in since I bought it yesterday and will be using it to cut down all the pretty flowers in the previous post.

So in essence I almost feel my year should start now as opposed to a calendar year, it seems much more appropriate. So for now I just look forward to what new things will "bloom" in my life this year.

1 comment:

Carletta said...

Here's to many little happy "blooms."